|Policies and Procedures
For your convenience we have listed our policies and procedures. Each will provide you with a detailed description of our responsibility to you as well as your responsibility as our client.
Please review our policies , procedures, and client consent prior to scheduling your massage treatment.
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, anything contagious please reschedule your appointment.
- If you feel discomfort at any time, please let your massage therapist know immediately.
- Please do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs because massage can be dangerous to you under these conditions.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.(sorry no check is accepted)
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- Please shower prior to your session as clean skin is easier to work on.
- Do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the treatment.
- Wear loose or comfortable clothes
We are not responsible for the loss of your valuables or personal property.
Client understand that massage therapy provided by, massage therapist is intended to enhance relaxation, reduce pain caused by muscle tension, increase range of motion, improve circulation and offer a positive experience of touch. The general benefits of massage, possible massage contraindications and the treatment procedure have been explained to me. I understand that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or medications,. I am aware that the massage therapist does not diagnose illness or disease, does not prescribe medications, and that spinal manipulations are not part of massage therapy. I understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part due to my forgetting to relay any pertinent information. If I experience any pain or discomfort during the session, I immediately communicate that to the therapist so the treatment can be adjusted. I have reviewed the therapist’s policies, and I understand them and agree to abide by them. I acknowledge that with any treatment there can be risks and I assume those risks.